Played together in a medley, they certainly can bring back memories.
Or we might take something from the future and ask what it would look like in the distant past. We could put a modern Marty McFly into the 1950s or have Star Wars with an Shakesperian flair.
Another favorite strip is B.C. by Mastroianni and Hart. Occasionally, the artists will show a daffynition in either Wiley’s Dictionary or the Book of Phrases, which Frank eagerly adds to his collection.
Here are a few B.C. daffynitions that were added recently:
- Sonic Boom — Sudden expansion of a fast-food chain
- Zebra — Extra support for the horse-riding woman
- Pesticide — When a housefly makes a beeline into a ceiling fan
- Lasting Impression — What Wile E. Coyote leaves on the floor of any given canyon
- Defeat — Where de shoes are
- Last Man Standing — Politically correct term for the kid who really stinks at Musical Chairs
To read more of the collection, Click Here.